Charles: Thanks for your help as always. Did I mention some of the issues with
Ryan? Just between you and me, he is a bit of a problem. He didn't do any
wiring on his last trip and pretty much stayed in the gift shop talking to our
guides. He also decided to dismantle one of the controllers. Anyway, that's
just a heads up.

The drill likely has mud in the trigger area. Here's a tip that will likely get
it working. Take the battery out and flush the trigger area with water from a
hose for a few minutes. Don't worry about getting it in the drill as it will
survive. If it doesn't we'll have to get another one anyway. If you give it to
John he'll spend the whole day working on it:)

We did get three more 500' rolls of 14-2 wiring. And lights will be needed
after a couple more zones. But see what you can do with what we have. If
anything, the wiring can be run with a few lights missing and added later.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks, Scott