It looks like I may be going to the convention, after all.

A Craigslist driver with a Geo Metro travelling from LA to NYC via Houston,
claims he has room for me?

I don't think I can even fit in a Geo Metro, much less bring any
gear.

He just left Los Angeles, and claims he is picking up a 2nd rider
in Phoenix.

So by Thursday night, I hope to be on the road.

I was really looking forward to driving up there with the Craigslist girl with
the pet rat, but I just couldn't get anybody else to join the
road-trip, once they found out a rat was coming for the ride.

I haven't put any thought into how I am getting home.   Should I ?

David Locklear
281-960-0687