My e-mail address book for most of you list some kind of work
related e-mail address.

I know some of you are not big fans of Google, but I think Gmail is
one of the greatest free software products that I have ever used.

I know of few of you absolutely hate Google for their secretive data collecting
on their customers.    But there are other forms of web-mail that are similar,
and Google, is probably not the only company collecting data on you.

Gmail also seems to work good on the latest smart phones.

In summary,

In this day and age, all cavers need to have a personal web-mail account,
and I recommend Gmail.

On a related note,

I am trying hard to stop posting things on CaveTex, and instead have been
sending out private e-mails and ranting on Facebook.    I have also
stopped posting
new articles on LED lights, and there have been many new products to
write about.

David Locklear
caver in Fort Bend County

Ref: