Thee cheers for everybody listed!

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe & Evelynn Mitchell <joe-evel...@satx.rr.com>
To: Texas Cavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 16, 2010 8:29 pm
Subject: [Texascavers] Robber Baron Thank You

I wanted to extend a huge thank you to all the volunteers that came and made
last Saturday's Robber Baron open house a success. 153 people got to tour the
cave (plus many of the volunteers) and over $800 was raised for TCMA! All the
people who got to go through the cave seemed to greatly enjoy themselves and
complimented the volunteers on their friendliness and helpfulness. I think we
got several people interested enough in caves to want to join the grotto.

Here is hopefully a complete list of everyone who came to help. Let me know if
I forgot anyone.

Mark Childre
Charles Nystrom
Alan Montemayor