Thank you

On Apr 22, 2010, at 9:40 AM, "J. LaRue Thomas" <jlrbi...@sonoratx.net> wrote:

3588

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Goldsmith" <wo...@justfamily.org >
To: "J. LaRue Thomas" <jlrbi...@sonoratx.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: 5 Mouth this weekend

Jacqi, remind me of the combo please
On Apr 22, 2010, at 5:26 AM, "J. LaRue Thomas" <jlrbi...@sonoratx.net> wrote:
All,
First, apologies for duplicates as I sent to both lists plus the folks who are for sure on the dig list for this weekend. Apply delete button liberally...

We are on for this weekend. I was out at the cave yesterday and I would suggest you all bring clothing that can get muddy and maybe some spare stuff but it is definitely diggable.

I spoke with Doctor Fields and he will make sure we have the bobcat. We are welcome to arrive Friday night. Any attendee who needs to be reminded of the gate combo let me know. The bump gates are as they were.

If you are attending and are not on the following list please contact me. (I have heard from only one DIRT person. We could sure use you).

Diggers:
Bill Bentley
Walter Feaster
Kerry Lowery
Charles Goldsmith bringing Ryan, Cristina, and friend
Me

See you this weekend! Jacqui