Hey Friends

We need your help!  We need Volunteer in May to  work in the electrical
instalation In Cascade Cavern
The owner invite a cavers to wants to help.

 "One night to camp for one of work in the cave"
You can choose in the schedule already (
http://www.doodle.com/bah4t9d7r2657sw2) you can sing up  times in May.
come to have a fun day and help us!

They also have a Cave Fest on May 7th with food, music, demos, etc. from
4-9pm. It's free.

I can help to coordinate help.
Write me! if you have more question.
Monica Ponce

*Subject:* Help! Need Cavers with gear and gusto and weekdays and/or
weekends in May!

Cascade Caverns is ready to get fitted with new 12V DC LED lighting. We've
got the controllers, bulbs, fixtures, wire, fasteners, ladders, cave ...
we're missing you!

We will feed you and be giving freebies and memberships to those who help us
to get to the finish line. We've set up a Doodle Scheduler for those kind
souls to block out days and hours that they can commit to helping us. Please
help us put the word out by sending this email on to folks that you think
may be interested or if you have an email newsletter coming out in April or
on May 1st please include it.

Here's the Sign Up Sheet:

http://www.doodle.com/bah4t9d7r2657sw2

Thanks again all for helping to make this cave into a resource for all.

Best, Scott

Scott Kyle, AIA, LEED

Vice President
 (830) 755-8080 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (830) 755-8080
      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
--
LCC. MÓNICA G. PONCE GLZ.
Fundadora  de la Asociación Coahuilense de Espeleología, A.C. (Coahuila,