I realize that life is a risk, but I have no desire to fling myself headlong
into the pit and rely on the fickle finger of fate not to point in my
direction. It would be like the drunk who decided he could walk across I-5 the
other nite. He didn't make it.

From: pitboun...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:40:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Fear, violence spread in Mexico as drug war moves
from border - Another Public Service Message From The TSA
To: power_lou...@hotmail.com
CC: texascavers@texascavers.com

Isnt going out of your house every day to work tempting fate? I mean you could
have a car accident, same thing goes to trusting your life to a skinny nylon
rope to descend into a cave, the rope might get cut from abrasion and you can
fall to your death. We're all constantly tempting fate, again when you're time
has come it'll happen regardless of where or with whom you are.

Nico