The East Texas Caver's Cookout cost less than $ 5 per person.

It is free to camp.

The fun begins in just 20 days.

There will be free edible food if you don't mind eating canned vegetables,
or canned fruit.

The plan is to do a headcount Saturday morning, and pass around a donation jar,
and then go down the road 2 miles to a country meat market
and buy the meat for the dinner with whatever money we collect.    If that
fails, we will make some kind of goulash dish out of all the food we can
assemble.     [ My goal is to have a crawfish cajun pasta at the dinner, but
haven't had any luck with that yet ].

In addition to socializing with other cavers in a scenic environment, there
will be opportunities to bicycle, and relax in the shade in a hammock, and
maybe even climb a rope hanging in a tree.

There will not be a hot tub, but I do have a portable swimming pool, if there
is enough interest in setting it up and taking it down.     I don't know how
feasible that is, since the camp is on city water.

I am bringing several camping cots, and a extra bicycle, etc. for people that
show up without stuff,  so pile up as many cavers in a car and come, just like
the good ole' days.

David Locklear
host of the cookout