It could also be hydrogen hydroxide  (H-OH)
John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Corky" <caveman2...@embarqmail.com>
To: "SS" <back2scool...@hotmail.com>
Cc: <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 9:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Native Americans' Carbon Footprint from Caves

Just for the sake of eschewing ambiguity, should that not be dihydrogen monoxide? We would not want to confuse or mislead anyone out there.
Corky

SS wrote:
Studies have shown that the Earth is contributing a million times more
carbon dioxide than man could ever produce.

We must stop the Earth at all costs. It has the largest carbon footprint of
all!
The earth is also killing tens of thousands of people every year with
Di-Hydrogen Oxide, high velocity atmospheric precipitation, and subterranean
upheaval resulting in destruction of structures and loss of life.
Please sign my petition to Stop the earth from killing and polluting on my
Website WWW.KillerEarth.com.

And don't forget to recycle your aluminum cans.