I hope this is my last post prior to the Cookout.

Just a few more days until the Cookout near Brenham.

Here is another map:

http://www.bing.com/maps/#JmNwPTMwLjE3MjI5MjkyNTQxNzQzfi05Ni41MDkzMjI2MzU4Mjk0NSZsdmw9MTcmc3R5PXImcnRwPXBvcy4zMC4xNzExODdfLTk2LjUwNjg0NV8yMDUwJTIwSGFwcHklMjBIb2xsb3clMjBSZCUyQyUyMEJyZW5oYW0lMkMlMjBUWCUyMDc3ODMzX19fZV9+cG9zLjMwLjE3MTM3ODYyNzQxOTQ3Xy05Ni41MTE4MDA2NjE2ODMwOF8yNTAwJTIwSGFwcHklMjBIb2xsb3clMjBSZCUyQyUyMEJyZW5oYW0lMkMlMjBUWCUyMDc3ODMzLTY4NjVfX19lXyZtb2RlPUQmcnRvcD0wfjB+MH4=

Hold the cursor over the word Aerial.   A pop-up menu will show the
option Bird's Eye.    Click on that.

After that, you can click on South on the compass and also zoom in, to
get a different view of Camp Happy Hollow.

The entire camp is already paid for 3 days for my family and 4 other cavers.

The white structure is a picnic pavilion with restroom.    The larger
structure is an indoor dining hall with
indoor kitchen.

And the grey rectangles hidden in the forest are the covered picnic
tables of each of the 18 spacious campsites.

You can also spot a rustic amphitheater with wood bench seating.

I plan to do some bicycling up and down the road in front of the camp
with my daughter and any cavers
that want to join us.    I hope to find some time to relax in a
hammock under 2 of those oak trees.

It is o.k. to stop by just for a few minutes if your schedule is too
hectic.    I will have some food out for breakfast,
lunch and hopefully a full course meal for dinner, which will
definitely include canned beans, and canned fruit.

You don't even need to bring anything.    I have reserved a U-haul
van, and it should be full of cots, tents, bicycles and
various cooking gadgets and picnic supplies by Saturday morning.
One caver has volunteered to
bring avocados, and another cheese, and another made a respectable
financial donation.

I will be spending my spare time over the next 3 days, trying to get
the Cookout in gear.   ( I am not sure if I am going
to have any spare time though. )

David Locklear
host of the Cookout
281-960-0687