Thought some of you might be interested in this talk also.

Geary

Subject: Brown Bag for Tuesday, June 3 at high noon (12:00 PM) - Development
and Degradation of Water Quality in the Edwards Aquifer - The Technical Basis
for Impervious Cover Limits

The Third of Three upcoming Brown Bag Talks

Edwards Aquifer Philosophical Society -

aka brown bag luncheon
Thursday, June 3, 2010 at high noon (12:00 PM)
Edwards Aquifer Authority
Conference Room
1615 N. St. Mary's Street, San Antonio, TX

We are pleased to announce that Mr. George Rice, P.G., will be making a
presentation titled: Development and Degradation of Water Quality in the
Edwards Aquifer - The Technical Basis for Impervious Cover Limits

The presentation will be held on Thursday, June 3th, 2010 at high noon (12:00
PM) in the conference room at the Edwards Aquifer Authority.  These are
informal presentations so please feel free to bring your lunch.  For directions
or further information, the Authority may be contacted at 210.222.2204 or
www.edwardsaquifer.org<http://www.edwardsaquifer.org/>

If you are traveling a long distance to the talk, I would recommend that you
call our receptionist that morning to make sure that the talk is still
scheduled at the number below.  On very rare occasions, we have had to cancel
or move the talk.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.

Geary Schindel
Chief Technical Officer
Edwards Aquifer Authority
210.222.2204

Development and Degradation of Water Quality in the Edwards Aquifer - The
Technical Basis for Impervious Cover Limits

Biography

George Rice is a groundwater hydrologist with more than 30 years of experience
working with groundwater contamination problems. He has an MS in Hydrology from
the University of Arizona and has been working as an independent consultant
since 1993.