Julie, I'm out of town on a trip with only email on a phone.  I'm assuming that
the unsub email that was posted today didn't work, but I can help you out on
Sunday.  You mentioned something about filters today I think, but if I could
suggest sorting the mail into folders or labels, it really helps me organize
all of my mail.  I understand if it's too little, too late, but I'm offering to
assist if that would help.

Charles