David,

Are you sure about option 1, installing lights at Cascade Caverns? My
understanding is that the Colorado caver is looking for a caving trip this
weekend, May 1--2. It appears, however, that the project at Cascade Caverns
does not begin until May 8, according to their signup schedule at:

   http://www.doodle.com/bah4t9d7r2657sw2

Rod