texascavers Digest 4 Jun 2010 15:05:38 -0000 Issue 1068

Topics (messages 14986 through 14995):

Google - cave related
        14986 by: David

Re: more on the mine fatality
        14987 by: David

Re: Scary Border Stuff...Why Haven't We Heard?
        14988 by: caverannie.yahoo.com
        14992 by: Nico Escamilla
        14993 by: SS
        14994 by: Nico Escamilla
        14995 by: Fritz Holt

drug related
        14989 by: Nancy Weaver
        14990 by: SS
        14991 by: Fritz Holt

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
You can now change the white background of the Google search to a cave scene.

Go to Google.

Click on lower left option "Change Background."

Type cave in the search box, and there is a small selection of caves.

The one below looked good:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_uY7Kah2ytyA/SGSD_07z1mI/AAAAAAAAAlQ/qysb3OTbiK8/s640/DSC04034.JPG

There is also away to add your favorite cave photo or other photo via Picasa.

This is an improvement.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
According to a news report today, the local sheriff stated:

"the mine is 136 acres inside the mountain and it goes back about a mile."

The reporter also said,

"Two members of a dive team received medical treatment after their skin
began to burn as they searched the stagnant water inside the mine."

Another article stated the mine was owned by the
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---

Just passing this along (from a retired BP agent I know).
See pix of arms confiscated in Moneterrey, NL, MX
AM

From: Bill White wwhit...@gmail.com

Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 8:03 PM

Mexico needs help in cleaning up this stuff!!  Rather have the war there than
here.

Bill

Subject: Scary Border Stuff...Why Haven't We Heard?
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 3:53 PM

I received the following news article and pictures from my buddy who is a
retired Border Patrol Intelligence Officer I used to work with.  It's from BNO
News (Breaking News Now), which is a recently formed Wire Service.  Information
about them can be found in the following link.

http://www.bnonews.com/

What's ironic about this, is that the mainstream news media doesn't acknowledge
that these things are not just happening in Mexico, they're spilling over into
the United States on a regular basis.

Clyde
In a message dated 6/1/2010 1:00:24 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
---------@gmail.com  writes:

May 12th, 2010 - 5:18 am CT by BNO News -

MONTERREY , MEXICO ( BNO NEWS) — The Mexican Army on Tuesday
seized a huge drug-cartel weapons cache in the northern state of Nuevo
Leon, local media reported.

The cache of 130 assault rifles, machine guns, grenades, grenade launchers,
hundreds of rounds of ammunition and a rocket launcher was seized at a
ranch in Higueras, northwest of Monterrey , the El Norte newspaper reported.

When the military arrived, a gunfight ensued and one gunman was killed,
the newspaper added quoting military sources.

An unknown number of gunmen escaped leaving the weapons cache and
at least 12 SUVs containing military and police accessories. Then read
the following... and get angr(ier)!

This is the same Mexican border that Obama and all the Anti-Arizona law
whiners want you to believe is just crossed by "simple men and women
wanting to 'better' themselves"...

Not only are Iranians, Egyptians, Somalis and numerous other "other than
Mexican" nationalities apprehended daily by the Border Patrol - but the
Zetas (made up of police and ex-military special forces members) have
become stronger and so well armed in the last two years that it is only a
matter of time before their well-planned violence spills over into our side
of the border.

This seizure was five days ago.  Exactly where did you hear about it in OUR
media ?????

(Oh yeah, they're too damn busy beating up on Arizona for doing what EVERY
state had better do - sooner rather than later - PROTECT THEIR CITIZENS FROM
ALL ILLEGALS.)

Let's quit trying to decide who is violating our federal laws "to make a better
life" - and ENFORCE the laws across the board on EVERYONE violating
them - Nothing discriminatory about that amigos !!!!!!!

That way we won't have to lament or wonder just how many of the illegal
aliens legalized (synonymous with rewarded) under the latest attempt to
legislate away the millions who have spit on our laws - are MS-13, Zetas,
cartel members, and other scum that would be "legal".

There are MANY Hispanic men and women that I both love and respect that
understand and support Arizona and any citizen's desire to keep our country
a safe place to live and raise our children and grandchildren.

I hope we can ignore and recognize the majority of the naysayers for the
photo-op, attention-loving clowns they are - and start coming together as
AMERICANS that want what's best for AMERICA !!!

--
Bill
Del Rio, TX

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
I thought attachments werent allowed on the list.. Charles, are you still
asleep or something?

with that behind let me just say a couple things:
first, read through, it was not Monterrey but Higueras NL
second this is not the first gun cache that our armed forces hace seized
(this is like the fourth or fifth one and others have been larger)
third most if not all of this weapons are gringo made so stop complaining
about violence spilling over to your side of the river if it is exactly that
side where this weapons are coming from.. yes the bad guys are better armed
because yall´s government cant do shit about arms coming into my country.

things wouldnt be this way if your country wasnt the major drug consumer in
the world, or my country wasnt located right next to it.

back to my corner

Nico

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 6:01 AM, caveran...@yahoo.com
<caveran...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> --
> Bill
> Del Rio, TX

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
You mean we actually EXPORT something!!!!!   This is good news!!!!

  _____

wrote:

--
Bill
Del Rio, TX

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
yup, yall are exporting alright.. doesnt necesarily mean its good news.

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 9:53 AM, SS <back2scool...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  You mean we actually EXPORT something!!!!!   This is good news!!!!
>

>  ------------------------------

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Sounds like a familiar blame game.

Fritz

________________________________

caveran...@yahoo.com<mailto:caveran...@yahoo.com>
<caveran...@yahoo.com<mailto:caveran...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

--
Bill
Del Rio, TX

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Of course as the US is the ultimate customer for these drugs and our insane drug policies have created these cartels, it seems a bit odd to call it Mexico's problem.
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Excellent observation....we should enact the death penalty for the use of
illegal drugs in America. Of course...that would be like genocide. But it
would solve that pesky carbon footprint problem and open up some jobs.