Greetings, all cavers and caver wannabes,

The June meeting of the Permian Basin will be held this Tuesday, June 8th, at 7:00 pm at Murray's Delicatessen which is located at 3211 West Wadley in Midland. Once again we will be in the back room.

Topics of discussion: Bill's Excellent Adventure June 12th. Also some discussion on the possibility of a NM NSS Convention and what PBSS wants to do about it. And anything else.

I will be at Camp Sol Mayer training my climbing staff. Should be fun.

So this month for further information do not contact Jacqui Thomas.

You may contact Bill Bentley ca...@caver.net or Walter Feaster wdfeas...@sudddenlink.net .

PBSS web page:
http://www.caver.net/pbss/pbss.html

The Permian Basin Speleological Society was founded in October 1983 and was chartered as the 300th grotto of the National Speleological Society on January 18, 1984. The Permian Basin Speleological Society is an affiliated Grotto or Caving club with the Texas Speleological Association and the Southwestern Region of the National Speleological Society and supports the cave conservation ethics of the National Speleological Society.

National Speleological Society web page:
http://www.caves.org/

Texas Speleological Association web page:
http://www.cavetexas.org

Southwestern Region of the NSS web page:
http://www.caves.org/region/swr/