texascavers Digest 5 Mar 2010 23:03:12 -0000 Issue 999

Topics (messages 14072 through 14078):

Re: Howie's Harness ?
        14072 by: ventureman410.juno.com
        14073 by: germanyj.aol.com
        14074 by: Ron Rutherford

Re: karst on Saturn's moon
        14075 by: Ed Goff
        14077 by: Josh Rubinstein
        14078 by: Nico Escamilla

2 spots available for PEP trip March 13-21
        14076 by: Sean Lewis

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:25:38 -0600

You can come by and visit me or Becky Jones, we’re both still sewing stuff
(Becky, a lot more than me but then again, I’ll have more free time)
LOL.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Geary