Wow!

Y'all work quick! Is there a map showing the new location?

Mark

________________________________

From: Heather Tucek [mailto:trog...@cavechat.org]
Sent: Fri 3/5/2010 7:28 AM
To: Alman, Mark @ EOS
Cc: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] re: CBSP

Caver's Camp has already been moved, by the way...

On 5 March 2010 07:20, <mark.al...@l-3com.com> wrote:

        Anyone here interested in working with a Boy Scout Troop during the
CBSP weekend next week?

        I think they will be tasked with helping to start to move the Cavers
Camp, or some other task Jim or Cory seems fit.

        On past work weekends, I have taken Scouts to Turtle Shell in the AM
and Gorman in the PM, after they have done their service project.

        Please contact me offline, if interested.

        (I would help these guys out, but, will be in NM next weekend).

        Thanks!

        Mark