This is a reminder that this month's Government Canyon Karst Project is
coming up soon, on the 20th and 21st. We have some interesting digs that we
are working on, caves to explore and survey, and vertical and horizontal
caves to push. Of course, there are always more caves waiting to be found in
virgin ridgewalk territory.

Camping is available. Contact me to set it up.

Directions to the Government Canyon Karst Project:

Find the intersection of U.S. 16 and Loop 1604 in northwest Bexar County
(clearly shown on any state highway map). Drive 2 miles north on U.S. 16 to
the third traffic light and turn left onto FM 1560 (there is a Shell station
on the corner). Follow 1560 for 3 miles till you see the sign for GCSNA.
Follow the arrow to the right and drive 2 more miles to the sharp left turn
in the road. The gate to GCSNA is straight ahead. Enter at the gate and then
take the first right. There is an unlocked gate that will need to be opened
and then closed behind you. Continue to the Volunteer/Research Station,
where we will meet.

-Marvin Miller

(210) 415-5190