From: David <dlocklea...@gmail.com>
To: Cavers Texas <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Sun, February 7, 2010 12:01:35 AM
Subject: [Texascavers] an interesting map resource on web

Below is one of the links on a web service called  Mappery.com

    http://mappery.com/map-of/Kartchner-Caverns-State-Park-Map

It may take a few minutes for the PDF image to appear on the screen,
so be patient.

Note the internal PDF menu lets you zoom in and out of the map, print it out,
and other things.

It looks like you could add your favorite map.    I didn't see any cave maps.

This site seems to have potential, especially if it would let you
crop, or cut and
paste a section of the map and send it to a list of e-mail addresses where the
receiver could easily click on a hyperlink.

Here is another map:

http://mappery.com/map-of/Carlsbad-Caverns-National-Park-Official-Map

David Locklear