Below is the link for the trade show hosts.  I will try to contact them when
I have had more sleep and can comprehend what they tell me.

Kerrry

From: Kerry Lowery [mailto:kerrydlow...@cokecce.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:03 AM
To: klowe...@suddenlink.net
Subject: [SPAM]Expo info

http://www.silverspurtradeshows.com/goeexpohome.html

  _____

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure or forwarding of
communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it
from your system. Thank You.