FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Minton <mmin...@illinoisalumni.org>
Date: Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:13 AM
Subject: [Texascavers] For Bill Bentley
To: texascavers@texascavers.com

Sorry to post this on Texascavers, but I have no other way to contact
Bill Bentley. Until the problem is fixed, please send any personal
messages to me at mmin...@illinoisalumni.org. Thanks!

Mark Minton

Bill,

When I tried to log into my caver.net email this morning, I got the
following error message:

>Internal Server Error
>User 'cavernet' is over quota.
>cpsrvd/11.25 Server at www.caver.net

The message about this that I sent to you at your caver.net email
address also bounced, giving this error:

>This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

>A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

>ca...@caver.net
>mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded

I hope this can be rectified soon!

Mark Minton