There is nothing new in mankind's ignorance diminishing his number or
quality of existence.  Nature and time will take care of all the rest.
It only frustrates me that the intelligence to turn it all around is in
place, it's within our grasp.  I'm convinced though - that apathy, ignorance
and entropy will ultimately win out.

-WaV

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Scott Nicholson <csnichol...@sbcglobal.net