Mark, am sorry you had a bad day with it.  I have enjoyed the digital
copy of the TC and have them backed up safely, knowing that I'll
always have them :)

Cavers are usually very environment friendly, but I wonder why there
are so many hold outs with the hard copy edition?

Paper, time, money are all wasted with the printed version.

I'd understand if you are still on dial-up and don't want to view the
TC online, or if you don't have a computer (can't be reading this
otherwise).

Charles