The TSA Chair second, third, and forthed Charles Goldsmiths motion to "to
table this discussion and refer it to the Free Texas Caver committee to be
discussed at the January 10th TSA meeting  where
registered members present can vote for a majority."

It will not be decided on till then. You can continue and continue and
continue to make unfounded, pious rants and raves and bitch and cry but NO
decision will be made until the January 10th TSA winter meeting.

At the meeting we will discuss two-tier memberships, free membership
options, and scholarships but again, NO decision will be made until the
January 10th TSA winter meeting. None. Nada.