Isn't that why we have Google Maps, to exercise our hippocampusses?

-----Original Message-----
From: mark.al...@l-3com.com
Sent: Dec 16, 2009 3:05 PM
To: Gill Edigar , Stefan Creaser
Cc: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] New Thread - Over reliance on GPS is causing our brains to shrink

Interesting article that was in the hard copy of the Dallas Morning News this past Sunday.

Explains in great detail as to how over-reliance on GPS devices can/will cause of the loss of spatial thought, which is controlled by the hippocampus in our brains.

http://www.allbusiness.com/science-technology/behavior-cognition-psychology/13544176-1.html

Mark (still gets lost the old fashioned way)