We used to see them patrolling the roads a lot back in the 60s. It's been a
long time since I thought about them, too. Good to know they're still around.

From: donarb...@mac.com
To: cavefa...@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 17:54:09 -0600
CC: texascavers@texascavers.com; pns_...@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Mexico Green Angels

I've seen them the last two trips to Monterrey & Saltillo, especially that long
empty section between Laredo and Monterrey. Last trip they were seen helping
someone on the way down, and waiting under a bridge on the way back.

Don's iPhone.

On Dec 19, 2009, at 5:42 PM, Jon <cavefa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Woooo Preston!
I hadn't thought about the Green Angels in some 15-years or so.
Maybe beacuse I haven't actully seen them on the hwys for 20-years or so.