Charles -- Both ftp and www to amcs-pubs.org are down, but it is still possible to get to our home page via just amcs-pubs.org. Unfortunately, I'm not getting any responses from the Houston caver who is hosting the site. I suspect he's on vacation. Last Friday he did briefly response that he's looking into it.

We may very well be interested in your offer. Katie Arens k.ar...@mail.utexas.edu does much of our web stuff. We don't need web-site creation; it already exists. Currently occupies a whole 11 MB. We also have the two e-mail addresses listed below. They are both just aliases for my personal address. I don't know whether that is part of the web hosting service or done in some other way.

I do have near-current copy of the site on my own computer; Katie probably does too.

Robert Albach dug up lots of info on our present service, none of which I understand. I'm forwarding his message to you. -- Bill Mixon
Chastity: The most unnatural perversion.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org