From: fh...@townandcountryins.com
To: o...@texascavers.com
CC: geekazoidman...@hotmail.com; jhol...@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:48:44 -0600
Subject: [ot_caving] 8 tracks

I may have the last word on this but I am jumping to OT as
it would be a stretch (until broken) to call this caving related.

The coolest songs and sounds for me was “The Best of
Bread” on the Quadraphonic player in my 74 Chevy Nova. The different
sounds from four corners was awesome. Wish I had it back and that they still
recorded in this mode.

Geezer

Fritz
 Holt

Town & Country Insurance Agency

10575 Katy Freeway, Suite 150

Houston,
 Texas 77024

713-461-8979

713-464-2674 Fax

Thank you for doing business with
Town & Country Insurance.

**
June through November our agency may become prohibited from binding coverage
should a “Tropical Disturbance” enter the Gulf of Mexico or Caribbean Sea.  In
these cases we will be unable to
bind coverage previously quoted until the storm leaves our area and our writing
authority has been restored.**  Coverage cannot be bound or altered
using voice mail or e-mail without verification by a licensed representative.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390706/direct/01/