Since obituaries are so much more popular among cavers these days than
theological discussions, even those pertaining to Oztotl, I thought it might be
 good to offer this reminiscence of much beloved caver extraordinaire Bill
Berryhill who some of you may have known.

Thankee fer the rocks.  Find any nocks while you were there?  Roger  (for whom
the Great Newt will always be supreme.)"

To which I replied, “There are knockers aplenty in Cancun. It was a
touching moment, I had taken my old caver friend Bill Berryhill who was dying
of
cancer on a trip to Cancun. We went to a titty bar and he insisted on
expectantly holding a tissue up for the girls. They had no idea what he was
doing and neither did I. Turns out that his dick had fallen off but he still
liked the smell of a woman and wanted them to wipe their nether parts with the
 tissue so he could sniff it!”

Roger replied, “Touching, but gawdawful!  I hope his trials are  over.”

To which I replied, “And well done too! He was diagnosed and told that he
had only months to live, so he rejected all treatment and lived another
three  years during which time he devoted himself to bringing joy to the world
and  plumbing to the Old Timers Reunion. It appeared that he would never die,
so when  he announced his last Thanksgiving swillfest and feed at his
extremely rustic  home along the Haw river in central NC I was too busy to
attend. I will never  forgive myself. He was reduced to laying on a couch with
beer drip during the  week long party. When it was all over and the guests
were ready to leave he  announced, "It's been great everybody, but the party
is over and I'm outta here.  Bye!" Then he died. What a guy! There is a stone
in his honor at the OTR sauna,  and every time I see a naked caver chick I
think of the kindest most  generous person I have ever known!”

Sniff, Sleaze