My favorite guide story is scientifically accurate. I think it came from Sonora. The tour enters a small room and the guide stops the tour and announces "You are now in a very special place, this room is directly above the center of the earth." I have used this in trips with groups through Whirlpool Cave, and several appeared astonished. (Though I suppose I can't really say and be totally truthful that science supports that being directly above the center of the earth makes a cave room special, but the room IS directly above the center of the earth.)
Bill Russell
--
William Hart Russell
4806 Red River Street