Hey GP,

This is Zach and did you find a red and black backpack with a "wounded
warriors" + eagle emblem on it and full of vertical gear in your jeep?  If any
other Honeycreek tank haul attendees read this and you have it please let me
know.

I set it in your jeep before the trip b/c we organized our gear there.  My
secondary interest was keeping your beers cool by blocking the sun while we did
the tank haul.  After things were cut short I pulled it out and set it behind
your jeep to get my leather gloves.  That's the last time I remember touching
it.  You left while I was goofing off and I'm just guessing you tossed it into
your jeep.  Please if you have it or even if you don't let me know.

Contact me via email zachattackoo...@yahoo.com

Thanks for breakfast and talk to you soon,