Underground Texas Grotto meeting ­ February 3, 2010

www.utgrotto.org

The meeting is on Wednesday from 7:45 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
on the University of Texas Campus in 2.48 Painter Hall
http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/pai.html

DJ Walker will be presenting the program for the evening, BEFORE, DURING, and
AFTER A CAVE ACCIDIENT.

DJ is in involved in cave rescue and training as both an Austin Fire
Department’s Special Operations Division Team Member and as a Regional
Coordinator for the National Cave Rescue Commission (NCRC)
www.caves.org/ncrc/national/  Come check out an exciting and educational
program that includes the perspective and tactics of a professional working in
the field of cave rescue.  This program also precludes the Orientation to Cave
Rescue taking place at Colorado Bend Feb 27 & 28.

For information on Underground Texas Grotto activities, please see the website.
All of our information is available through our link including officer contact
info, trips reports, new caver training, event calendar, and posting links to
beginner trips or vertical rope training.

Before the meeting, some of us go to Sao Paulo www.saopaulos.net for happy
hour, then afterward Most of us go for burgers and beer at Posse East
www.posseeast.com

The UT Grotto needs you, the caver with photos and a story to share about your
adventures, scientific research, or something else really cool.  Contact Gary
v...@utgrotto.org