A lot of the conventions used to allow dogs but charged a pretty stiff
registration fee for um. That was good for us who liked having our dogs
share our road trip with us. Generally, having dogs in camp adds to the
positive campground experience; some dogs are not friendly and shouldn't be
brought along by their owners, who know who they are. TCR has always
welcomed (well-behaved) dogs (and other family members) and there have been
few "dog incidents" and only once or twice was there blood drawn, and that
because of dogs that their owner knew shouldn't be there.
--Ediger