This has to do with aerial photos, and somewhat about a picnic I am planning.

Bear with me for a moment, as I have never used
Pictometry Bird's Eye before a few minutes ago.

Click on the link below:

     http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2

Next, fill in the blanks where it ask for directions.

A )     1900 Happy Hollow Road, Brehnam, TX

B )     2600 Happy Hollow Road, Brehnam, TX

Next, click below in the box "Get Directions."

Next, in the map, hold the mouse over the label that
says "Aerial," and click on "Bird's Eye."

Wait till the map image refreshes.

Now try to close the window to the left that has the
stuff about the directions, by clicking on a little white
"<" symbol on the middle of the page near the bottom

There should be an annoying blue line across the screen, and several
annoying boxes.   Ignore all that.

Click zoom in.

The picture shows an oblique aerial view of the campground that I have
rented.

If anyone knows an easier way to e-mail these bird's eye views, please
let me know.

For more info about the picnic, e-mail me privately.

David Locklear