Cavers,

I didn't realize that my quick, lack of pre-thought, email to pass the SUCKer newsletters to a more useful home would stir up so much interest. Allan Cobb has offered to host them for the world to see if someone was willing to scan them (if that is ok with whomever the powers that be are). Either way, with so many people interested in a copy, even digitally, I figured I would see if anyone is willing and able to scan them before passing them onto their new home. If so, please let me know. The don't necessarily need to be posted for the world to see, but at least it would make it easier for all the people that want to read them to get a copy. Let me know, thanks!

Travis
www.oztotl.com/travis