To all,
Jennifer Clayton was a Valley Caver back in the '60s & '70s--nominally from
Edinburg at the time, now associated with the Wimberley Metropolitan Area.
Was married to Jon Clayton  back then. They spent a lot of time, then and
subsequently, in the Bustamante area, including Minas Viejas. I had a FB
posting from her this a.m. which included a statement that the ranch had
been sold. I sent off a note to Nico and he just finished texting me that he
didn't know anything about it but would check. He said that an adjacent
ranch had been sold a few years ago by his granddaddy--who is (was) the
owner of MV, as well.

--Ediger