texascavers Digest 5 Feb 2010 04:07:11 -0000 Issue 963

Topics (messages 13546 through 13564):

Re: Extreme Diving on NOVA
        13546 by: germanyj.aol.com

Re: leaf-cutter ants in Mexico
        13547 by: JSSchneider1

Re: For those of you still thinking about caving with carbide...
        13548 by: Mark Minton
        13549 by: Don Arburn
        13550 by: Don Arburn

TCMA in Wikipedia!
        13551 by: Don Arburn

Re: Bamberger Ranch on NPR
        13552 by: Fritz Holt

Bing Bird's Eye - aerial map related
        13553 by: David

Minas Viejas
        13554 by: Gill Edigar
        13555 by: Mark Minton
        13558 by: Gill Edigar

CV S.U.C.K.S. Digitally?
        13556 by: Travis Scott
        13557 by: Travis Scott

2010 Guano Gathering
        13559 by: Jim Kennedy
        13560 by: Andy Zenker

A good Rope it's worth the investment.
        13561 by: Matt Turner
        13562 by: Fofo

FS - Bat houses - 2 fer
        13563 by: wa5pok.peoplepc.com
        13564 by: Ryan Monjaras

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---

 7 p.m. in Houston on Channel 8.

Local cable description: Dr. Kenny Broad dives into blue holes, underwater
caves formed during the last ice age.

COOL!

        From: JSSchneider1 <jsschneid...@peoplepc.com>
        Subject: Fw: Fw: [Texascavers] leaf-cutter ants in Mexico
        To: "Edie Ymail Clark" <ediecl...@ymail.com>
        Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 10:22 PM

        Edie,

        Another reply from your leaf-cutter ant notes

              From: Gill Edigar

also had the data from BCI. Contact Bretney at www.cedarside.com
They are located in Old Town Sping ... she said they would ship.

~F~

> While doing a fill-er-up I saw a sign at this establishment that read
>
> "Bat Houses - buy one get one free"
>
> I drove across the street to the company and chatted with a very pretty
> lady and she showed me the very nice very well built bat houses. She
> also had the data from BCI. Contact Bretney at www.cedarside.com
> They are located in Old Town Sping ... she said they would ship.
>
> ~F~

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/

--- End Message ---