The sequel to the caving horror flick, "The Descent," will be released
soon, probably
before the end of the year.

Warning:    Do not click on the links below:

     http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/gallery/images/1325//13.jpg

     http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/gallery/images/1325//12.jpg

     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYl0L5myikY

     http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi773521945/

I don't recall this movie being worth a sequel.

The trailer looks pretty lame.

It appears to me that most of the cavers in the group are using the original
Petzl Duo LED that was on the market a few years ago.   By the end of
the cave trip, they may have all upgraded their LED module.    Someone more
familiar with the Petzl Duo, can correct me on that.

The girl in the blue helmet is using an old xenon headlamp that I don't
recall.

     http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/news/jul08/Descent%205s.jpg

They all start the trip using brand new shiny cave gear.

Some or all of them are carrying large aluminum Maglite 3 D cell flashlights.
( You only need one of those if you are being chased by a cave monster, so you
could hit them on the noggin. )

     http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/gallery/images/1325//10.jpg

I think this movie is more about revenge and a cave rescue, and that is how
it differs from the first.    The end result will probably be the same
with Sarah
leaving the cave all alone covered in that red stuff.    Surely, they will not
make a 3rd one.

David Locklear