Howdy y'all,

TCR is this weekend (October 16-18) at Paradise Canyon (www.paradisecanyon.com ) again along the scenic Medina River just west of San Antonio. For more information and directions, visit www.oztotl.com/tcr or email a...@oztotl.com. We need to be out of the park by 4 PM on Sunday.

The rates for this year's TCR are as follows:

Adults (18 and older)  $30
Children (13-17)  $15
Children under 13  FREE

Cavers who began caving in TEXAS before 1969 will need to fill out a short questionaire to recieve a discounted rate of $20.

There is a maximum amount of $90 that a family will pay.

It is important that you register as soon as you arrive. Part of registration is filling out a release for required by Paradise Canyon.

Registration will not accept credit or debit cards. We can accept checks but, if at all possible, it is easier on us if you bring cash.

Thanks and see y'all there...
Allan