Howdy y'all,

I hope to see everyone at TCR this weekend (October 16-18) at Paradise Canyon (www.paradisecanyon.com ) along the scenic Medina River just west of San Antonio. For more information and directions, visit www.oztotl.com/tcr or email a...@oztotl.com.

Make sure you check the website and get a copy of the map. You can also put it into your GPS or print out direction from an online map souce such as Google maps or Yahoo maps. When you arrive, the gate may be closed. There will be a sign on the gate for TCR and another sign saying the park is closed for a private party. We are the private party so open the gate and come on in. Please go straight to registration or get there as soon as you can. The park really wants liablity releases from everyone.

I will have the gate open Friday afternoon and early evening and then again on Sunday until about noon. The rest of the time I would like to have the gate closed to prevent the general public from coming in. If the gate is closed when you enter or leave, please close the gate behind you. If you are walking by and see the gate open, please close it.

We also have a bunch or really great door prizes. We have some REALLY nice stuff to give away. Make sure you are around on Saturday evening to hear your name called to claim your door prize.

See y'all there...

Allan