From: Allan B. Cobb [mailto:a...@oztotl.com]
Sent: Mon 10/19/2009 8:11 AM
To: Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] TCR 2009

I wish to thank all those who attended TCR.  I like to see the friendship
and comaradary that cavers show.  TCR is an opportunity for old friend to
get together and a time to make new friends.  Without those who attend TCR,
there would not be a TCR.

I also wish to thank all the people who work and help make TCR happen.  I
want thank Pete for the hot tub and sauna.  I want to thank Linda, Joe, Don,
Ellie, and Ann for acting as my assistants on various tasks.  I wish to
thank Stefan and all the cooks for their hard work slaving over the hot
fires.  Thanks to all those who ran and participated in the contests.  And
finally thanks to all those who helped when called upon.  If I missed
anyone, please accept my thanks.  It is all of you who make TCR what it is.

Sorry for making this sound like an Academy Award acceptance speech!

I hope to see y'all again next year!

Allan