I wonder if there are any other statues of cavers in the world? Are there of
E.A. Martel or Norbert Casteret in France? There ought to be one of Stephen
Bishop at Mammoth Cave, Kentucky. Maybe with Roger Brucker's new book about
Bishop such a thing could happen. I would think the African-American community
would get behind that.

Thanks, Jerry