From: Charles Goldsmith [mailto:wo...@justfamily.org]
Sent: Mon 11/2/2009 3:27 PM
To: Cavetex; memb...@netcavers.org; memb...@cowtowngrotto.org
Subject: [Texascavers] Server donation

I'm sending this email out to everyone I host sites/email for.  I've
never asked for donations to offset the costs, and for purely personal
reasons, I want to do some minor upgrades to the server hosting all of
this.

This is a one time request, at least this year :)  But seriously, you
won't find me doing this very often, if I even do it again.

If you appreciate the hosting, please go donate at
http://texaslans.com and hit the paypal link.  Any amount would be
appreciated.

Thank you
Charles