Mark, I didn't need the money, I can cover this upgrade.  This was
more of a sanity check to see who would donate.  While the majority of
the users on this server are caves, they all are not, I host for a few
friends as well.

While the majority of the people do understand and are willing to help
out, some would not understand this line of reasoning.  Please don't
forward this information :)

I got close enough to the goal that I went ahead and ordered some of the parts.

Once I get done with the upgrades, anything extra will likely be
donated to the TCMA, or another worthwhile caver charity, but I didn't
want to say that either, some people would take that the wrong way as
well.

Sorry to ramble, TGIF :)

Charles