Underground Texas Grotto meeting - Wednesday­ November 18, 2009

www.utgrotto.org

The meeting is on Wednesday from 7:45 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
University of Texas Campus in 2.48 Painter Hall
http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/pai.html

Sean Lewis will be presenting Indiana Cave Exploration. Sean recently came to
Austin and Texas caving from Indiana where he was involved in a number of
projects that included some spectacular photography.  The most recent National
Cave Rescue Commission (NCRC) http://www.caves.org/ncrc/national  class was
held in Indiana that conveys the extremes that state has available for caving
adventures.  Come check out some very cool caves from a different region.

Please see the web site for information on all UT Grotto activities. All of our
information is available including officer contact info, trip reports, new
caver
training, and an event calendar that lists upcoming caving trips, beginner
trips, vertical rope training, or other cool social event activities.

Occasionally, some cavers gather beforehand about 6:30 at Sau Paulo
www.saopaulos.net for happy hour margaritas, and then we walk over to the
meeting.  After the Official Grotto meeting, we migrate to Posse East
www.posseeast.com for beer & burgers, recruit for upcoming trips, and share
caving stories.

The UT Grotto needs you, the bold caver with photos and a story
to share about your adventures, scientific research, or something else really
cool. Contact Gary v...@utgrotto.org to schedule you into our incredible
Program
series.