Thanks for the info, Marvin.

Glad to see the Gov't Canyon Project is back up and running and welcome back to
the Lone Star State!

PROJECT LEADERS -

please be sure to list your projects on the TSA Calendar page
(http://www.cavetexas.org/calendar/index.php), so all interested cavers and
prospective TSA members can see what opportunities are afforded to them to get
underground.

The only projects I have seen listed are the CBSP project weekends. (Good job,
Crash!).

Look for some new projects to be listed early next year.

Thanks,

Mark