I would like to receive from as many attendees and volunteers as possible your
favorite moment, memory, least favorite moment/memory, something you're taking
away from it, or any other parting shot you would like to share in the next
TEXAS CAVER.

I have several, but I would like to receive yours!

A sampling of some of mine are:

* Spending a whole week with my kids, grateful for their company and
volunteering.
* The sweet little old lady from New Zealand we met on the Eckert James River
bat flight trip.
* Piling all 9 of us into the back of the pickup of a kind gentleman to get
across the above.
* Putting face to and meeting Ed and Mimi Alexander.
* Experiencing, but not enjoying, my first sampling of Menudo.
* Hanging out with Gil Ediger, Vico Jones, Gary Napper, and the other rascals
at Goad Hollow.
* Meeting all these cool people from all around the world.

You get the idea.

I have received a plethora of photos and promises of several articles (thanks
Fritz, Bill, Matt, and Geary!), so I'm sitting well in that regard.

I would just like a personal touch and note from YOU, as we close the book on
this memorable and historic Texas caving event, the likes of which we probably
won't see again in many decades.

If you do have a photo or article that you MUST share, go ahead and send it,
anyway!

Please use texascav...@yahoo.com or texascav...@gmail.com.

Mucho gracias and have a good weekend!

Mark