texascavers Digest 19 Aug 2009 13:41:23 -0000 Issue 828

Topics (messages 11750 through 11772):

It's Mark Alman's birthday today - August 17 (Monday).
        11750 by: Lyndon Tiu
        11751 by: Mark.Alman.l-3com.com
        11753 by: Fritz Holt

caver in the political news ??
        11752 by: David

Re: Evelynn & Joe Mitchell - The baby is here
        11754 by: Fritz Holt
        11756 by: Lyndon Tiu

Re: Ezell's Cave vandalized :
        11755 by: germanyj.aol.com

book review: Carlsbad art
        11757 by: Mixon Bill

Rescue in La Joya cave, Mexico. Finished
        11758 by: Antonio AA
        11759 by: David

Re: Bat house collapses in Florida
        11760 by: Gill Edigar
        11761 by: Jim Kennedy
        11763 by: Gill Edigar
        11764 by: Don Cooper
        11765 by: muviduderyan.hotmail.com
        11767 by: Louise Power
        11768 by: Stefan Creaser

Ride to SA tomorrow
        11762 by: Gill Edigar

Yaz
        11766 by: Gill Edigar

UT Grotto meeting ­ Aug 19, 2009 - TOMORROW NIGHT
        11769 by: Gary Franklin

Happy Bday Nico!
        11770 by: Charles Goldsmith
        11772 by: Robert Tait

OT - walkie-talkies
        11771 by: David

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
It's Mark Alman's birthday today, August 17 (Monday).

He's at half a century, older than most caves.

Send him something.

--
Lyndon Tiu

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Money will work.

Small denominations with non-sequential serial numbers are best.

Mark

________________________________

It's Mark Alman's birthday today, August 17 (Monday).

He's at half a century, older than most caves.

Send him something.

--
Lyndon Tiu

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
As in hundreds? I will send you the bird, and it isn't a parakeet. HAPPY
BIRTHDAY and congratulations, you may now join AARP.
Fritz

________________________________

From: Kathi Ireland Emery <kemery...@embarqmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 8:51 AM
Subject: Bat house collapses
To: siv...@listserv.vt.edu

I wonder did any of them have to go to the bat emergency room?

http://news.ufl.edu/2009/08/17/uf-bat-house-collapse/

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
No, but at least 100 of them had to go to the bat morgue.

I wonder did any of them have to go to the bat emergency room?

http://news.ufl.edu/2009/08/17/uf-bat-house-collapse/

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
RIP

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Jim Kennedy <jkenn...@batcon.org> wrote:

>  No, but at least 100 of them had to go to the bat morgue.

(Little Bat Pieces...)

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Gill Edigar <gi...@att.net> wrote:

> RIP
>

> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Jim Kennedy <jkenn...@batcon.org> wrote:
>
>>  No, but at least 100 of them had to go to the bat morgue.

bury em in (vampire) bat coffins

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Article said: "Thousands of bats left homeless..."

Look for them pushing little bat shopping carts around with all their little
bat belongings in them--whatever belongings a bat has, that is.

Louise

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:24:32 -0500
From: wavyca...@gmail.com
To: gi...@att.net