Medina Lake still has water, however it is very low. The dam leaks like a
sieve. Some of the water leakage areas are now above the water line, but
water still flows into Diversion Lake.

Diversion lake is for the most part a constant level lake. Diversion Lake
Dam leaks also. As noted by the water cascading from the right side of the
river bed up near the dam. Everybody liked to hike up there and sit in this
cold moving water.

Even if the farmers are receiving their allotment of water thru the MICO
aquaduct, Diversion lake levels should remain the same, which means the dam
is still leaking and we will have some water.

So, I believe the water flow below diversion dam will be much the same as
last year. Do not expect water to flow over the top of diversion dam, there
is not enough for that. The quality of the water may be less than
desireable. Lets face it, this area has not had a flushing in a number of
years and the algae has bloomed unabated.