While caving in Mexico, many of you have probably visited Las Pozas in Xilitla. My first visit there was in the early 1970s when Edward James (buddy of Picasso and Dali) was still there and it under construction. The mansion has fallen into disrepair and was recently purchased by a foundation. They have applied to make the facility a World Heritage Site and we produced an educational film about the place. You can see a teaser at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCvpu7IgtYg

Sorry if this is not exactly about caves, but I think lots and lots of cavers have visited and love this place. I hope the foundation can manage to preserve this incredible place.